“This blog post is part of a paid Megan Media and Colgate blogging program. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own.” #MyColgateSelfie #ad
What does refresh, restore and repair mean to you? To me it’s a regimen that helps me feel my best every single day. Living a healthy lifestyle is very important to me. For me it’s important to feel my best and put my best foot forward. In honor of National Women’s Health Week (May 8-14, 2016), I am joining the Colgate Total® Pledge to Refresh, Restore and Repair my health. I pledge to put my health first by sharing my own “healthy selfie” on social media with the hashtag #MyColgateSelfie.
My morning regimen used to start with a hitting the snooze on my alarm repeatedly, lying in a barely lit room reading emails, scrolling through Facebook and then heading straight for the coffee. This routine was slowing me down and keeping me from getting out of that lazy mode. I have done a complete overhaul on my morning routine so I can start my day with a healthy and productive lifestyle that I deserve.
Put your health first with this productive morning regimen:
- Wash your face with a refreshing face soap, pat dry, and apply moisturizer.
- Brush your teeth with Colgate Total® Daily Repair Toothpaste. Colgate Total® Daily repairs early teeth and gum damage, freshens breath and whitens teeth.
- Wash your mouth. Colgate Total® Daily Repair Mouthwash kills bad breath germs while also helping to repair daily damage to teeth*.
Starting the morning with a clean slate is a great morning wake up that refreshes and repairs.
Stretch and try a few morning yoga poses. Start by rolling your neck, touching your toes, elongating your arms over your head and then move into your favorite yoga poses. The cat-cow pose, tree pose and warrior one pose are a few of my favorites that are perfect for when you’ve just gotten out of bed.
- Set a timer and spend 5 min to relax drinking a glass of warm water with a squeeze of lemon.
- I usually peek at my phone now.
- Take a probiotic and daily vitamin.
Have a healthy breakfast. If you don’t care to eat in the morning, try a breakfast smoothie that includes fruit and vegetables. You can prep a morning smoothie the day before and just blend ingredients together in the morning.
- Get ready for the day.
- Plan and pack meals for the day ahead of time to avoid last-minute fast food options.
- Keep a refillable glass water bottle with you to refill and drink throughout the day.
Colgate Total® Coupons
Join me in the Colgate Total® Pledge to Refresh, Restore and Repair your health. Share a “healthy selfie” on social media with the hashtag #MyColgateSelfie and make the switch to the new Colgate Total Daily Repair Mouthwash and Colgate Total Daily Repair Toothpaste.