Disney-Pixar Inside Out comes to Digital HD and Disney Movies Anywhere on October 13th and on Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray Combo Pack and On-Demand November 3rd! The extensive line-up of bonus features including deleted scenes, the theatrical short film LAVA, “Paths to Pixar: The Women of Inside Out,” and the all-new animated Disney Pixar short joins Inside Out: “Riley’s First Date?”
Check out this hilarious sneak peek Featuring “Riley’s First Date” The Disney Pixar short joins Inside Out on Blu-ray
Do you ever look at someone and wonder what’s going on inside their head? Disney-Pixar’s “Inside Out” takes an exciting and hilarious journey into the mind to find the answer. Based in Headquarters, the control center of 11-year-old Riley’s mind, five emotions are hard at work, led by lighthearted optimist Joy. She strives to make sure Riley stays happy as she operates alongside fellow emotions Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness. It’s “an instant classic,” raves Richard Roeper, Chicago Sun-Times. Experience it like never before on Disney Blu-ray!
- Amy Poehler as Joy
- Bill Hader as Fear
- Phyllis Smith as Sadness
- Lewis Black as Anger
- Mindy Kaling as Disgust
- Richard Kind as Bing Bong
- Kaitlyn Dias (voice acting debut) as the voice of Riley
October 13, 2015 – Digital HD and Disney Movies Anywhere
November 3, 2015 – Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD and On Deman
BONUS: Digital HD*, Blu-ray Combo Pack & Disney Movies Anywhere (DMA)
· Riley’s First Date? Disney Pixar short joins Inside Out – Riley, now 12, is hanging out at home with her parents in San Francisco when potential trouble comes knocking: a boy shows up at the door. Can Mom and Dad’s emotions handle “Riley’s First Date?”
· LAVA (Theatrical Short Film) – Inspired by the isolated beauty of tropical islands and the explosive allure of ocean volcanoes, LAVA is a musical love story that takes place over millions of years.
· Story of the Story – Director Pete Docter talks about the evolution of Inside Out, from the ideas and memories that inspired the story through the hurdles, explorations and experiences that helped shape it into the film it is today.
· Paths to Pixar: The Women of Inside Out – Inside Out filmmakers, from voice actors to animators to production crew, talk about their paths, their goals, the challenges they’ve faced and the lessons they’ve learned along the way
· Mixed Emotions – Inside Out‘s filmmakers talk about how they decided which emotions to focus on in the story and how they went about creating each one’s distinct personality and visual identity
· Mapping the Mind – Inside Out‘s artists take you through the years-long process of designing and creating a world everyone knows, but no one has ever seen – the human mind.
· Our Dads, the Filmmakers – Elie Docter (daughter of director, Pete Docter) and Grace Giacchino (daughter of composer, Michael Giacchino) bring you behind the scenes for an inside look at the making of the film.
· Into the Unknown: The Sound of Inside Out – What is the sound of a memory forming? Sound designer Ren Klyce describes the challenges – and the unique solutions – involved in creating the aural world of Inside Out.
· The Misunderstood Art of Animation Film Editing – Learn more about the crucial role of an animation film editor, who helps take the story from its earliest, most exploratory versions, to the final, polished film you see onscreen.
· Deleted Scenes
From Disney–Pixar Comes an All-New Animated Disney Pixar Short joins Inside Out
RILEY’S FIRST DATE?Packaged Exclusively in the October 13th Digital HD & November 3rd Blu-ray Combo Pack In-Home Releases of “Inside Out”
Riley, now 12, is hanging out at home with her parents in San Francisco when potential trouble comes knocking: a boy shows up at the door. Can Mom’s and Dad’s emotions handle “Riley’s First Date?”