This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks P&G. #GameDayTraditions
I’m beautifying game day traditions with products that complete me. The countdown for the Big Game is officially on. 16 days, but who’s counting, right?! We plan to have a house full of friends and family for the big game. It’s one of our game day traditions to have tables (yes, tables) of food and drinks. The food planning has begun, the cleaning is a work in progress and I have even managed to concentrate on myself this year.
[Tweet “It’s the Big Game Countdown and I have Beautified #GameDayTraditions “]
Dare I say I have my own game day traditions that are just about focusing on me. It is after all the year where I become just a tad bit selfish, because if mama is not 100%, how can I expect my family to be. To be big game ready, I just need a trip to Walmart where I can stock up on the necessities to be fresh and clean.
There are three things that make me feel like a million bucks. A white smile, close shave and fresh hair. It’s really the little things that complete me.
Beautified Game Day Traditions #GameDayTraditions
Gillette Venus Swirl Razor
There is nothing like a new razor right out of the package. The Gillette Venus Swirl Razor has been my go to razor this month. I shave every few days, sometimes every other day. Three weeks in and the Gillette Venus Swirl is still shaving like the first day I took it out of the package.
- FlexiBall technology helps to contour better to tricky areas, like knees and ankles
- Five Contour razor blades individually adjust to every curve
- Water-activated MoistureGlide serum provides incredible glide
- The MicroFine comb guides hair to the blades
Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Shampoo
The smell of clean freshly shampooed hair is my favorite. My hair is prone to becoming oily after a day or two. It suffers from being blow dried, flat ironed and chemically treated. To give it that clean and refreshed feeling I like to use a gentle shampoo like Head & Shoulders.
- Fights dry scalp, calms itchy scalp, and relieves irritation
- Gentle and pH balanced for daily use on all hair types, even on colored or chemically treated hair
- #1 dermatologist-recommended dandruff brand
- Clinically tested and 100% flake free
Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects
The day my dentist recommended whitestrips instead of those expensive trays, I was ecstatic. Over-the-counter products that give me the same results minus draining my bank account is a total win. The results I get from Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects are impeccable and I can see a difference with every set of strips.
- Removes up to 14 years of stains
- Results last up to 12 months
- Advanced Seal™ Technology means no-slip grip stays put
- Uses the same enamel-safe teeth whitening agent dentists use
Learn more about 50 years of game day traditions at Walmart, traditionsforgameday.com.
Do you have any health and beauty game day traditions? I’d love to hear them.