Hair Makeup Beauty Tips by Marcos Carrasquillo & Claudia Betancur
Disclosure: This is a guest post sponsored by L’Oréal Paris.
L’Oréal Paris hair and makeup brand ambassadors Marcos Carrasquillo and Claudia Betancur share their Hair Makeup Beauty Tips.
Summer Hair Tips from L’Oréal Paris Brand Ambassador and Celebrity Hairstylist Marcos Carrasquillo
· The ombré look is the new way to add a reflection and contrast into clarifying your hair fromthe middle to the end, creating a gradual effect from dark to light. L’Oréal Paris has created the firstcoloring kit to achieve this look at home called Feria Wild Ombré with which you can control thelocation and the intensity level of the application to clarify your hair as you wish. You can achieve a variety of looks ranging from subtle to striking.
· If you’d like to start the summer season with a more vibrant option, red hair embraces you with a vivid and fun look. I recommend using L’Oréal Paris Féria Power Reds and dare to change like singer Carly Rae Jepsen . She has been one of the latest celebrities to switch to red hair with spectacular results, her vibrant red hair highlights her light-colored eyes.
· Hair treatments are essential for this summer because it works naturally on your hair.Blondes, reds, and brunettes cannot afford to look dull and lifeless. I recommend using specific treatments such as L’Oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm, which provides spectacularlighting, reviving all hair types and saying goodbye , once and for all to dull hair. The results are radiant hair with silky and sealed ends.
Summer Beauty Tips from L’Oréal Paris Brand Ambassador and Celebrity Makeup Artist Claudia Betancur
· The ideal look for this time of year is to have skin looking fresh and transparent, this is why I recommend using the lightweight Visible Lift CC Cream from L’Oréal Paris because it is the perfect product for summer, as it helps to match your skin tone providing a smooth and radiant finish-while protecting you from the sun.
· Be bold and fearless and use vibrant eye colors. I’m loving the new Colour Riche Eyeliners from L’Oréal Paris which comes in bold colors such as emerald green, cobalt, violet and the regular brown and black. Don’t be afraid to create a thick line over your eye with your favorite color.
· To add the final touch to your eyes, always apply a good mascara like the new L’Oréal ParisVoluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara, ideally apply it from root to tip, and wriggle it in the middle to extend and separate the lashes.
· Your lips should always look fresh and cheerful, with lots of shine. Use L’Oréal Paris Colour Caresse Shine Stain in Pink Resistance.