Product was received to facilitate this post, affiliate links provided.
Remember that time we decided to renovate our home? I found all kinds of gadgets and small kitchen appliances that helped me cook at home without our oven and stove. Even though our kitchen renovation is practically complete, I am still putting most of these small appliances and gadgets to use. I have become head over heels in love with my KRUPS Egg Cooker. Make hard/soft boiled, poached or individual omelets. Simply pile the eggs into the slots and an audible signal will indicate when your eggs are done cooking. (Available at Macy’s for $39.99). Eggs are an essential part of our daily meals and the KRUPS Egg Cooker has been making eggs a breeze to make. No more pot of water to babysit.
- Boils up to 7 eggs at a time
- Choose your level of cooking: soft, medium or hard by filling the provided measuring cup with water to the corresponding mark
- Fit all egg sizes
- Two poaching trays included to prepare poached eggs or individual omelets
- Dual switch for boiling and keeping warm
- Audible signal indicates end of cooking cycle
- Egg piercer included to prick each egg for an optimal cooking
Add water and eggs to the KRUPS Egg Cooker and wait for the signal they are done. It’s easy to have a protein packed after school snack without the hassle and my egg salad is so much easier to make.
English Muffin Egg Pizza
- 4 English muffins
- Olive oil
- Tomato slices
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- Grated mozzarella
- Kosher salt
- Make hard-boiled eggs using KRUPS Egg Cooker
- Toast 8 English-muffin halves and place on a cookie sheet
- Drizzle each with olive oil, then layer tomato slices, hard-cooked egg slices (1/2 egg each) and add a little grated mozzarella
- Sprinkle oregano and kosher salt
- Broil 5 minutes or until cheese melts
KRUPS Egg Cooker available at Macy’s for $39.99.