Pork Steak King’s Hawaiian Sliders blog post was sponsored by KING’S HAWAIIAN® but the opinions are all my own.
HEB Game Time Grilling with KING’S HAWAIIAN
Pork Steak King’s Hawaiian Sliders
My family loves pork steaks, you can find them at H-E-B in nice thick cuts. They cook best with a salt and pepper seasoning on the grill to about medium-well done to keep them juicy.
- 1 Bottle KING’S HAWAIIAN BBQ Sauce
- 1 Pkg KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls
- 6 Pork Steaks
- 4 Slices Cheese (Mozzarella)
- Pickle Slices
- Grill pork steaks on medium high heat to medium well done.
- Slice Steaks to liking for sliders.
- Slice KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls in halves.
- Add sliced pork steak to sliders, drizzle on KING’S HAWAIIAN BBQ Sauce, sliced cheese and pickles.
- Serve warm
KING’S HAWAIIAN® BBQ Sauces come in a variety of delicious flavors.
Drizzle KING’S HAWAIIAN BBQ Sauces over all of your favorite meats for extra flavor. These pork steak King’s Hawaiian sliders are easy to put together and can be made in minutes. Serve to please with a side of your favorite chips.
Add your favorite sliced cheese, I love how well sliced mozzarella pairs with the KING’S HAWAIIAN® Sweet Rolls. Crunchy sliced pickles are also a great addition to these sliders.
Pick up your Pork Steak King’s Hawaiian slider ingredients HEB.