This year I will:
1. Have standards to work smarter not harder.
2. Keep a date book and stop over scheduling.
3. Say NO. If it doesn’t make money, it doesn’t make cents.
4. Keep facebook tab closed during work and get more done.
5. Use gym membership, scheduling 3 workouts a week.
6. Take a family vacation.
7. Plan monthly date nights and get a sitter in advance.
8. Have a girls night every couple of months.
9. Take more pictures of and with the family.
10. Drink more wine.
11. Start up the daily journal with nightly entries.
12. Transfer a 1/3 of every paycheck to savings.
13. Stop working late. Shut it down by dinner time.
14. Get rid of the clothes I didn’t wear last season.
15. Enjoy the ride, wherever it leads each day.
16. End nights with I love you’s.
17. Don’t live in the comfort zone.
18. Accept nothing less, than respect.
19. Don’t conform for the sake of being judged.
20. Be proud of who I am.
20 promises I have made to myself for 2014. What are yours?