Disclosure: I am participating in the ProSkin Slim Blogger Challenge and received product in exchange for my thoughts.
I completely fell off my “stay fit” wagon. Summer has been all about late night eating frenzies, a little beer drinking and sadly I haven’t even visited the gym since June. As much fun as this whole carefree summer has been, I am not toned or as in shape as I once was.
For the next 28 days I am taking ProSkins Slim challenge.
ProSkin Slims are special comprehension leggings that tone, shape and reduce the appearance of cellulite after wearing the leggings daily. So, for 28 days I am taking the challenge of wearing my ProSkins for at least 8 hours in a 24 hour period to see if a pair of leggings can fix my problem areas.
What’s the skinny on these leggings?
- Micro-encapsulated: Microcapsules are released throughout the life of leggings.
- Temperature regulating: Optimize body temperature to 37 degrees Celsius.
- Silver anti-bacterial treatment: for extended wear, odor reduction and improved garment lifetime.
- Caffeine: Slimming agent activates micro-circulation and promotes fat destruction.
- Retinol: Skin regenerator stimulates collagen in skin.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant to beautify skin.
Leggings that will tone and suck away fat? My goal is to slim my thighs, waist and hip area. I would love if these leggings can help me achieve my goals. Losing 8-10 lbs and 2 inches in all areas would be optimal. I don’t necessarily have a great schedule for going to the gym until September so I am doing this challenge while eating right and hopefully getting some light workouts and walking in.
I am on day two of the 28 day challenge with ProSkins Slim leggings. I am optimistic about the challenge and will keep a weekly journal of the progress or lack there of every week.
ProSkin Slim challenge 28 Days
Day 1 Before Measurements