Zoo School is a sponsored post in collaboration with my #ZooTroop San Antonio Zoo Ambassadorship.
Preschool and outdoor education merge thanks to the efforts of the San Antonio Zoo. The San Antonio Zoo School is now enrolling students for preschool classes. This has to be one of the coolest opportunities for pre-schoolers. From summer Zoo Camps to preschool the San Antonio Zoo has set the bar for educational efforts.
Zoo School is geared towards children 3-5 years old who are ready to take on preschool in the most epic way possible. Teachers take the learning out of the classroom part of the day and into the San Antonio Zoo. It’s a nature based program that is fully licensed and one-of-a-kind experience for youngsters in San Antonio. A school focused on integrating nature and tying in days at the Zoo.
Registration is open for San Antonio Zoo School
2016- 2017 school year
School Year: September 15, 2016 to May 19, 2017
- Classes run from 8:45 am to 1:45 pm with extended hours available.
- One teacher to every 8 students.
- There are three registration options:
- 5-day: Monday through Friday
- 3-day: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- 2-day: Tuesday and Thursday