Being in high fashion style doesn’t have to be a budget-breaking enterprise, and that can apply to everything, from clothes, to shoes, to accessories, to cell phones. Additionally, by doing most of your searching and shopping online, you can save on transportation costs (and sometimes the shipping can be free!).
Your style might be unique, or you might like to follow all the latest trends, or perhaps, take those trends and put your own unique twist on them. But no matter what passes for “high fashion” in your personal opinion and in your circles, you can do it on a restricted budget and still look great, if you shop smart. Here’s how.
We’ll cover three “fashion zones:” clothing, accessories, and smartphones (in a reversed order).
1. Sleek, Stylish, Affordable Smartphones
Think you can’t find a great cell phone at an affordable price and that your fashion will suffer for it? Think again. You are able to carry smartphone giants as LG, Samsung, T-Mobile, Motorola, and more without breaking your bank. Go with prepaid phones and shop online. You might also get other perks like a free SIM card, free shipping, and very low-priced service!
Right or wrong, many people pass “fashion judgments” these days based on the type of phone someone carries and the name branded on it. Even though you shouldn’t be bothered by such superficial judgements, high-tech phones offer incredible apps that can add more quality to your life. That’s worth doing the research and finding affordable prices.
2. Indispensable Accessories That Keep You In-fashion
Can you order highly fashionable accessories online? Of course you can! Here are some places to look for them at a surprisingly low price-point:
- Baublebar – offers high-quality, durable, versatile, and in-fashion jewelry of all sorts. You can also find stylishly unique bags, sun shades, and more.
- Old Navy – yes, they have great jeans, but here we want to emphasize their cheap but stylish flip-flops (plus let us mention their pajamas and athletic-leisure wear).
- ASOS – this is a great source for up-to-date and inexpensive swimwear and formal wear.
- Uniqlo – here you get a great cross between “functional” and “fashionable” at an affordable price. The big standouts here are the Heattech “cold wear” line and their Ultra Light Down jackets.
This, of course, is not an exhaustive list by any means. We only picked out a few of the brightest pearls for you as examples of how you can save without sacrificing fashion.
3. Forever 21 And The Rest
You probably cannot find a better place to shop online and save on the basics – pants, skirts, dresses, blouses, and undergarments, while still being en vogue, than Forever 21. You will find every trendy look and every classic look too. From boho to dressy and everywhere in between. We do, however, want to give special mention to Forever 21’s great deals on tote bags and in-style footwear.
What other high-fashion, low-budget clothing options are there online? I’m glad you asked! There are many, including: Styles For Less, 10 Dollar Mall, Charlotte Russe, Deb, Go Jane, Sammy Dress, Urban Original, and more. Also, you can often find styles, deals, and sizes shopping through your computer or your smartphone that would be hard to locate in-store.