Unicorn Snacks for Día del Niño Cereal con Cariño Cheerios Treats post is sponsored by General Mills.
El Día del Niño is a celebration we picked up a few years ago as a day to celebrate all the children. Incorporating a fun and new recipe is one of my favorite ways to entertain the kids with Cereal Con Carino. These unicorn treats are the easiest Cheerios treats to make and my kids know that a delicious spring treat means fun is about to take place. There’s nothing like wrapping up work for the day and getting the kids in the kitchen to help mama pull off a sweet treat. Spring evenings usually send us outside for a game of hide and seek or a fun ride on their bikes. I love making
These unicorn snacks are the easiest Cheerios treats to make.
Unicorn Snacks Ingredients
- 6 Cups Cheerios Original Yellow Box Cereal
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 4 Cups marshmallows
- Sprinkles (all the fun unicorn inspired sprinkles)
Unicorn Snacks Instructions
- Lightly butter a 13X9in pan.
- Place marshmallows and butter in a medium sauce pan and heat over medium heat stirring until marshmallows melt.
- Add Cheerios to pan and drizzle in marshmallow mixture mixing with a rubber spatula until completely covered.
- Add sprinkles to your liking
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, cut into squares and enjoy.
More recipes, videos, and coupons at Cereal Con Carino.