Thanks to PEEPS & COMPANY® for providing product and giveaway.
This year I am all about celebrating Valentine’s Day with kids. We are going for a Valentine’s themed weekend. An entire weekend of showering others with love and connecting as a family. Gone are the days where we plan a romantic dinner at a fancy restaurant. It’s more of a pizza and bowling kind of night for us. Here are a few of my favorite ideas to celebrate Valentine’s Day with kids this year.
10 Ways To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With Kids
- Send Valentine’s to family members the week before Valentine’s Day.
- Send your child a Valentine’s Day Card through the mail.
- Use a heart cookie cutter to make heart shaped toast or sandwiches.
- Have a full course meal at home.
- Family Bowling Night
- Buy a bouquet of inexpensive flowers and leave one on the doorsteps of neighbors with a handwritten note.
- Bake cookies and drop them off at your local fire department.
- Have an outdoor picnic.
- Have a Valentine’s themed scavenger hunt.
- Layer all of your favorite Peeps® on a cake stand for dessert.
Indulge in Valentine’s Day With Kids With PEEPS & COMPANY® Candies
One of my favorite ways to celebrate Valentine’s day with kids is with candy. Who doesn’t love candy? That’s probably not even a question in most homes, at least not one you ask the kids. I let my kids indulge in sweets every now and then and Valentine’s day is the perfect excuse to shower them in a little marshmallow love. The PEEPS & COMPANY® Candies can easily come to the rescue as a last minute way to celebrate Valentine’s day this year. The heart shapes, pink and red theme and chocolate dipped chicks will put a smile on anyone’s face.
I personally tried every single one of these delicious treats and aside from the marshmallow coma I am currently in, I wanted to share some details to help you make your own PEEPS & COMPANY® Candies purchase (discount code below). You won’t be disappointed they are as good as they look.
PEEPS & COMPANY® Valentine’s Day With Kids Candies
· PEEPS® Valentine Hearts: 8 sparkly red marshmallow mini hearts. This new item is adorned with a write-on tag for personalized gifting!
· PEEPS® Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Crème Flavored Chicks: Three delectable strawberry crème flavored marshmallow chicks dipped in smooth milk chocolate.
·PEEPS® Marshmallow Hearts: Available in 2 or 6 count packages, pink heart shaped marshmallow.
·PEEPS® Strawberry Crème Flavored Marshmallow Hearts: 9 red marshmallow hearts with the delicious taste of strawberries and cream are perfect as a Valentine’s dessert treat or as a fun accent to your favorite craft or recipe.
·PEEPS® Cherries Drizzled and Dipped in Chocolate: Three cherry-shaped marshmallow flavored cherries dipped in and drizzled with decadent chocolate.
·PEEPS® Vanilla Crème Flavored Marshmallow Hearts: 9 vanilla crème flavored marshmallow hearts sprinkled with red flecks.
·PEEPS® Chocolate Covered Raspberry Flavored Heart: Individually wrapped raspberry flavored marshmallow heart covered in milk chocolate.
·MIKE AND IKE® Passion Mix Candy: Limited edition MIKE AND IKE® Passion Mix – a fruity and chewy assortment of Paradise Punch, Strawberry, Grape and Cherry.
·HOT TAMALES® Fierce Cinnamon Candy: Original bold and fiery flavor of HOT TAMALES® Fierce Cinnamon! The festive box features a personalized tag.
·HOT TAMALES® Valentine’s Lollipops: HOT TAMALES® Valentine’s Lollipops. Available in circle and heart shapes.
·PEEPS® Plush Valentine’s Day Bunny: 5-inch bunny-shaped plushes are squeezable and soft. Available in red and pink, with a stitched heart.