I received product in exchange for sharing this campaign.
Mothers helping mothers with buy a tank, give a tank from Bravado Designs.
The “Support Her Dream” campaign has officially kicked off and Bravado Designs will donate 10,000 Nursing Tanks to Baby Buggy® to support new mothers in need. “Support Her Dream” now through April with the purchase of the new Dream Nursing Tank.
Bravado Designs New Dream Nursing Tank is perfect for pregnancy, nursing and beyond. The ultimate ‘nursing bra and tank in one’ providing full-length style and full-time support. The stylish and hip-length tank features:
- Double layer, cotton full support built-in nursing bra
- Removable foam inserts for discretion and shape
- Straps deliver perfect support
- Stretchy bottom bra band provides comfort on the inside
- Neckline provides just the right amount of coverage
- Full drop away bra cups provide maximum skin-to-skin contact that is so important for bonding
- Flirty ruching detail and under bust seaming for a flattering shape
- Soft and cozy material that’s fitted, but not clingy so it provides a beautiful silhouette for any figure
- Super stylist worn alone (thanks to discreet nursing clips) or as a go-to layering piece.
Mothers helping mothers, how can you give back?
With every purchase of the NEW Bravado Dream Nursing Tank through April, Bravado will donate a nursing tank to Baby Buggy® to help ensure moms in need have a successful start to their breastfeeding journey. The goal of 10,000 nursing tanks is valued at nearly half a million dollars and will be distributed to the organizations Baby Buggy serves throughout North America. Shop the Bravado Dream Nursing Tank online or in-store through April to participate in the buy a tank, give a tan campaign.
[Tweet “Buy a Tank, Give a Tank – To a Mother in Need @bravadodesigns @loverecycled #supportherdream”]
Beverley Mitchell, actress and mother of two, was inspired when she heard about the Support Her Dream campaign. “There’s nothing more important to me than being a mother to my two children. I’ve been blessed with being able to give them everything they need from the start, but I’m very aware that many mothers don’t have the same circle of support or resources, especially when it comes to their breastfeeding journey,” says Beverley. “I was touched when I heard about the Bravado Designs Support Her Dream campaign because it gives moms the chance to directly help a mom in need. I knew right away I wanted to help raise awareness for the cause.”