How do you manage your home? Do you wing it and fly by the seat of your pants on a daily bases? Or do you set up to do lists, schedules and grocery lists in different places? This new year I encourage you to run a smooth stress-free haven for your entire family.
The 2013 Confident Mom Weekly Household Planner is out and perfect for organizing your entire families needs. Encouraging you to be more productive in all aspects of your life.
So just what can the Weekly Household planner do for you?
- Weekly Master Planner will help you keep track of your entire family’s activities each day. The weekly calendar even gives you tasks to be completed in the household daily to help relieve the overwhelming hassle of chores piling up. The grocery list and weekly meal planner take the guess work out of “what’s for dinner?”.
- Special Occasion Calendar/Gift Planner will keep you prepared for all upcoming events.
- Holiday Gift Planner Worksheet will make shopping a whole lot more organized.
- Babysitter Information Form.
- Quick Contacts. Helps you keep important emergency contacts available for easy reference.
- Family Emergency/Medical Information Form. Record your family’s medical and insurance information on this form.
- Website/App List for Kids. Before your kids visit a site they can leave links for you to check out and make sure the content is age appropriate!
- Website/App List for Me. Is the perfect to-do list when you are on the computer. Sites you need to visit, etc.
- Account Keeper Sheet. Keep track of online accounts, including usernames and passwords.
- Weekly Menu Planner/Shopping List. Plan your meals for the week and take this along with you to purchase everything you need for the week.
I can’t tell you how excited I am to utilize the weekly planners. I have already started using the Weekly Meal Planner/Shopping List, Account Keeper and Site Lists. It’s so relieving to have more organization in my day.