Disclosure: Sponsored by Elm Baby.
Forget what you thought you needed on an outing with baby. After having three babies and packing countless diaper bags, I realized I was doing it all wrong. I would over-pack everything I didn’t need and not have what was important. Today I am sharing baby outing essentials.
Start with your own personal style. Think comfortable, go for layered pieces and a great flat pair of shoes. Layering not only masks nursing tops it also helps you feel more comfortable as your body tries to get back to normal. you will also have to deflect a spit up or two on the fly. If you are nursing make sure you have easy to work with tops. Don’t feel you have to forgo accessories, but minimize them and make them work for you and baby. Add a stylish teething necklace, stud earrings, a sleek watch and big chunky shades that can withstand baby trying to peel off of you. Go for a descent size baby bag like this ELMbaby.com. I fell in love with the Momi tote in Chinese Silk Brocade. This Momi tote literally has a place for everything.
- Built in stroller straps
- Large padded microfiber change mat
- Natural cotton weave adjustable shoulder strap
- Protective metal base studs
- Wide zip top opening
- Silver nickel hardware
- Two outer pockets for bottles or drinks
- Four internal pockets including a diaper and wipes pouch and mommy pocket
- Key/Pacifier clip attachment
- Dimensions are: 45cm long x 40cm deep x 45cm wide
- One year warranty on any manufacturing defects