Spring is here and Red Robin has brought the fire back with the 5 Alarm burger, new appetizers, desserts and an adult beverage with a milkshake twist. I am itching to get into my Red Robin for dinner.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Red Robin. All thoughts expressed are my own and may not represent those of others or Red Robin.
Talk about mouthwatering, the 5 Alarm burger® is back on the menu through “Bring My Burger Back.” This fiery burger received more than 56,000 votes from fans and now you have until June 3rd to stop in and get your fix. Filled with spicy Pepper Jack cheese, jalapeños, fresh tangy salsa and chipotle aioli this is one heck of a burger.
Red Robin has a load of new appetizers from $3, $5, $7, and $9. I love the variety of low priced appetizers and appetizers perfect for sharing.
- New! Classic Mini Wedge Salad – This new appetizer includes savory Bleu cheese crumbles, bacon bits, onion straws, diced tomatoes and ranch.
- New! Yukon Chips & French Onion Dip – A new chip and dip combo sure to please those looking for some crunch, these freshly made Yukon kettle chips are served warm with creamy French onion dip.
- New size! The O-Ring Shorty – A new, shorter version of Red Robin’s famous onion ring tower – the perfect preface to a burger.
- New! Bar Wings ‘n’ Yukon Chips (1/2 order) – Tossed in either Buzzard or Island-Style Maui sauce and served on a bed of crunchy Yukon kettle chips.
- Other YUMMM-y choices include Guac, Salsa & Chips and Pretzel Bites served with Merkt’s® beer cheese dip.
· These classic Red Robin appetizers include the Jump Starter Double, Creamy Artichoke & Spinach Dip, Honest Hummus Plate, and Chili Chili™ Con Queso.
· New! Saucy Pork Riblets – Smothered in either Whiskey River BBQ Sauce or Triple S BBQ Sauce and served on a bed of Yukon kettle chips.
· New! Bar Wings ‘n’ Yukon Chips –Tossed in either Buzzard sauce or Island-Style Maui sauce and served on a bed of crunchy Yukon kettle chips.
· Red Robin’s Towering Onion Rings® are a perfect way to start a meal with friends.
Leave room For Dessert
- Double Berry Cheesecake – This rich New York-style cheesecake features a buttery graham cracker crust, topped with whipped cream and sweet strawberries in berry sauce.
- Very Red Velvet Cake – A decadent red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting and drizzled with freshly prepared berry sauce is the perfect choice for those craving a sweet finish to their meal.
Need an adult beverage
Red Robin’s new Spring Beer Shake featuring Blue Moon® the combination of creamy soft serve whipped with Blue Moon® Belgian White Beer, Cointreau® Orange Liqueur and orange juice.
In honor of the Spring Menu Red Robin is offering (1) reader a $25 Red Robin Gift Card.
Giveaway is valid to US residents 18+ only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway